CSc 4270/6270 - Digital Signal Processing
Dr. Michael Weeks
The class syllabus is broken into sections.
- See the class specific information.
- See the class policies.
- See the specific dates of importance.
Homeworks and Tests
* These dates are subject to change.
- Project proposal guidelines
The project proposal,
and in-class feedback
are due Feb 16.
- Paper review Homework: for 6270 students only.
Literature Review assignment
and presentation due March 30
- project update presentation March 30. Present the current status
of your project, including what you have accomplished since the
project proposal. Include any problems you have, and any decisions
you made. Prepare to talk for 5 minutes (no more than 10),
followed by a question and answer period.
Leave in-class feedback for your
- Test 1 will be February 18*.
- Test 2 will be April 15*.
- The Final Exam time slot is Monday, May 4, 5:00 p.m, in the
Instead of a final exam,
the Project Presentations
will be during the final exam time.
The final report is also due that day.
- Final Reports:
Your final report is due
the same day as the presentation.
cannot hand in your report on the due date, then make sure to turn it in
early. Late reports might not be
graded. Each team member must turn in a separate report.
- Note that the project proposal directions were clarified Feb 9.
The due date was also extended.
- In homework 2, the first problem says "Hint: use the conv function."
Actually, you may find it easier to not use the conv function.